We are a young and fast growing company based in Linz. Our goal is to organize industry-, company-& employeeinformation and make them accessible to salesreps worldwide. With this solution our customers and their sales employees can focus on their core activity which is the aquisition of customers without wasting resources on retrieval of information. By making use of highly innovative technologies all necessary information for this task is generated automatically and is presented to the user at any time in a clean and structured way.
- Maintaining the existing code-structure in Python, Django
- Development of future products together with the team
- Adding defined features to the product
- Completed technical eduction in the area of Software Engineering (HTL, University, FH, or similar)
- Experience with coding in Python and ideally with the Django Framework
- Knowledge of tools such as Redis, Postgresql, Celery is a plus
- Passion or interest in areas such as Big Data, Natural Language Processing, Artificial Intelligence (Neural Networks) are welcomed
What we offer
We offer you a pleasant working environment in an very commited, aspiring and energetic team. Additonaly there are exciting, diverse and challenging tasks waiting for you.
By Austrian law we are obliged to state that the minimum wage for this position is according to the collective agreement (Kollektivvertrag für Angestellte im Bereich Dienstleistungen in der automatischen Datenverarbeitung und Informationstechnik) with a minimum monthly salary of €2.215,- gross (14 times a year). For respective qualification and experience a market conform overpayment is provided.
You want to become part of our team? Then hit the "apply now" button and send us your application plus ideally something that you are proud of (e.g. code-snippet, finished project, etc.) or give us a call at +43-660-6831966.
We are looking forward to your application!